He’s an businessman, inventor, television personality and philanthropist.
He is currently the chairman and CEO of Camping World and Good Sam Enterprises, and the star of The Profit, a CNBC reality show about saving small businesses.
He leads close to 6,000 employees in over 100 cities across the US.
He has an estimated net worth of 150 million USD.
He’s Marcus Lemonis and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
1. Make a business plan
2. Have enough working capital
3. Create a to do list for tomorrow
4. Take care of your employees
5. Have the knowledge
6. Constantly reinvent yourself
7. Always stay one step ahead
8. Stick to the grind
9. Push through the fear of failure
10. Stand out